3.19.2012

CHALLENGE! March, Week 3: Hunger Games

Hunger Games was my favorite book series of last year, so in honor of the movie coming out this week I have to make this the challenge of the week. If you haven't read the books I am very sorry if this topic doesn't interest you.. I hope it can though! Try google'ing 'hunger games' images and wiki the books summary to get an idea of what this series is about. A lot of really interesting characters! Some are almost Dr. Seuss-ish and others are very rugged. More so then they should be for their age.. all with different survival tactics and talents!


Please don't post until friday and label: Your Name, Hunger Games.

3 comments:

Ashumoondoe said...

Can I submit mine late Friday afternoon?

Jess Morris said...

Of course! :) I can't wait to see what you do!!

Ashumoondoe said...

ok might be a bit later. eek was really busy this past week and weekend. ;)