1.16.2012

My Pet

Erin and I brought our cats together over x-mass and have left them together to get used to each other. Dewey & Daphne my cats and Luke & Lotty Erin's cats. took a while but mostly they get along. but the 2 girls kinda hate each other Daphne and lottie. so this is how it is alot of times... little hissing standoffs and the occasional chase :P
Thus i have the boys looking at the girls and taking bets on how will win.


Dewey top Left
Luke top Right
Lotty bottom Left
Daphne bottom Right

4 comments:

Jess Morris said...

Haha! This is great! I love the cat poses, especially Lotty! Looks awesome with the stripes too!

Really nice pieces lately! I'll be playing catch up soon :)

Jared said...

Thanks!
it was a fun one!!!
i have lots of photos and videos of them fighting playing. I hope to get much more cat action ;)

Kent said...

Very nice action. I think I'd keep a pretty close eye on that Dewey. Looks like he's the booky.

Alex said...

Hi Jared, i really like the poses of fighting cats!